Campus direct digital control (DDC) building automation systems are operated and maintained by the electricians of Shop 55 within the Systems & Controls group. Systems & Controls electricians perform installation, maintenance, and repair of building automation control systems, utility meters, and Chiller Plant electrical equipment.
Shop 55 electricians install, maintain, and repair:
- DDC systems or building automation systems and other control systems
- Electrical components of temperature control and lab air compressors
- Variable frequency drives
- Card access systems
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) door operators
- Campus Chiller Plant electrical controls and equipment
- Utility meters
- Atmospheric testing equipment (portable and permanently installed)
- Emergency Management Agency sirens
Request all services through the my.FS Portal
. For additional information or assistance, contact the Service Office at 217-333-0340.