Who is responsible for this service?
Related maintenance activities for state-supported buildings
Service requests in departmental or unit spaces are typically the responsibility of the requesting department
Which provider will perform this work?
Water Station Operators
Performs water testing to ensure it meets U.S. Environmental Projection Agency standards, especially when water service is disrupted due to outages
Gather required documentation to submit a request.
- Building name/number
- Room numbers and a description of the general area
- Type of repair, replacement, or upgrade desired
Submit Request in the my.FS Portal
What to expect next
An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date:
- An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date
- A follow-up email, call, or in-person visit upon arrival
- A confirmation email when the work is underway and when time is being charged
- An email, call, or in-person visit when the work is completed
- A final communication when the service request is closed, including a feedback link