Who is responsible for this service?
Service requests in departmental or unit spaces are typically the responsibility of the requesting department
Which provider will perform this work?
Arrange delivery, setup, and take down of everything from tables and chairs to podiums and public address systems
Gather required documentation to submit a request.
Public Functions offers the following:
The equipment is available with no rental fee; however, charges do apply to equipment operation. Free estimates for sound technician services are available.
• Floor lecterns
• Tabletop podiums
• Large or small trash receptacles
• Cork and peg boards
• Indoor/Outdoor staging (8”, 16”, 24”, 48”)
• Aisle standards (wooden or metal)
• Tensa barriers (far left)
The equipment is available with no rental fees; however, labor charges do apply to
delivery, set-up, and take down services.
Audio/visual equipment is also available:
• PA systems/microphones
• Audio/video equipment
• LCD projectors
• Overhead projectors
Submit Request in the my.FS Portal
What to expect next
An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date:
- An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date
- A follow-up email, call, or in-person visit upon arrival
- A confirmation email when the work is underway and when time is being charged
- An email, call, or in-person visit when the work is completed
- A final communication when the service request is closed, including a feedback link