Maintenance + Construction


F&S repairs and maintains sinks.

Contact Information

Who is responsible for this service?

F&S Responsibility

Related maintenance activities for state-supported buildings, such as public restrooms

Department Responsibility

Service requests in departmental or unit spaces are typically the responsibility of the requesting department, such as laboratories, classrooms, lounges, kitchens, etc.

The Division of Responsibility (DoR) guidelines, and if necessary, the specific DoR for the facility, will determine the financial responsibility for the operation and maintenance of university buildings and assets.


Which provider will perform this work?


Maintain and repair sinks


Gather required documentation to submit a request.

  • Building name/number
  • Room numbers and a description of the general area
  • Type of repair, replacement, or upgrade desired
  • Equipment description, including make and model, if possible
  • Total number of sinks located in room or area

Submit Request in the my.FS Portal

Log in to the my.FS Portal to make a service request. Requests for new user account access can be made by completing the Request of User Account form.


What to expect next

An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date:

  • An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date
  • A follow-up email, call, or in-person visit upon arrival
  • A confirmation email when the work is underway and when time is being charged
  • An email, call, or in-person visit when the work is completed
  • A final communication when the service request is closed, including a feedback link