In a critical situation, which requires immediate action, or for any problem regarding an elevator or gas odor. Call the Service Office at 217-333-0340
Who is responsible for this service?
Requests for additional custodial services are the responsibility of the requesting department and require review and pre-approval
The Division of Responsibility (DoR) guidelines, and if necessary, the specific DoR for the facility, will determine the financial responsibility for the operation and maintenance of university buildings and assets.
Which provider will perform this work?
Building Service Workers
Clean floors, carpets, windows and provided additional custodial service as requested in campus facilities
Gather required documentation to submit a request.
- Building name/number
- Room numbers and a description of the general area
- Type of specialty cleaning desired
Submit Request in the my.FS Portal
What to expect next
An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date:
- An initial email indicating the assigned shop(s) and an anticipated start date
- A follow-up email, call, or in-person visit upon arrival
- A confirmation email when the work is underway and when time is being charged
- An email, call, or in-person visit when the work is completed
- A final communication when the service request is closed, including a feedback link